1. To understand and to act upon the needs of the people living in Israel based upon;
a. Jesus’ and The New Testament teachings concerning those in need. Mat. 25:34-40; Mat. 6:19-21; ITim. 6:17-19; Eph. 2:10; Luke. 6:38; Mark 10:21; Luke 19:8; John 13:29; 1Cor. 13:3; Mat. 28:18-20; Mat. 19:21; 2 Cor. 9:9; Gal. 2:10; Luke 14:12-14; I Corinthians 16:1; Romans 15:26 & 27
b. Old Testament teachings on helping and giving to the poor. Prov. 29:7; Ps.112; Prov. 19:17; Deut. 15:11; Prov. 22:9 & 16; Ps. 82:3&4; Prov. 31:9 & 20
c. The Biblical command to “pray for the peace of Jerusalem.”
d. God's Chosen People being the apple of His eye. Zechariah 2:8.
e. End time prophecy concerning Israel and Judah.
2. To promote good relations and will between Christians and Jews, and to always work at being a blessing to the children of Abraham.
3. To contribute time and talent in building Christian links of love from our hearts to Jewish hearts and minds.
4. To give of ourselves in helping the poor and needy in Israel in their every day struggles, and to volunteer our time and talent in establishing good foundations toward making them whole physically, mentally and spiritually.
5. To provide to the new immigrants coming to Israel the love of God through Christ Jesus by demonstrating Christian love and charity.
6. To establish a working relationship with the government of Israel, through contacts with Ministerial level personnel, and the media.
7. To aid our Christian Brothers and Sisters living in the Land, whether they be Jews or Gentiles, with financial, educational, and material assistance.
Click Here to Download Our PowerPoint Presentation